In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
* Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent; and
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent (less one weeks' Holding Deposit).
During the tenancy:
* Third-Party Payments: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
* Default Charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
* Tenancy Transaction Charges: Such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
The principal agent is a member of the Deposit Protection Scheme, and also a member of the Property Redress Scheme. You can find out more details online or by contacting the agent directly.